What You Will Take Away From the Training:
- Bring NGSS Environmental Principles & Concepts (EP&Cs) to life with our Waste Audit curriculum and other Phenomenal Series Lessons that support outdoor education and student-led projects throughout campus.
- Gain the resources to conduct a Waste-Audit on your campus. Waste Audits are a meaningful way for students to investigate individual and collective impacts on the environment.
- Encourage students' teamwork and school-pride by accomplishing a school wide improvement project together.
- Learn how to start a green-team and encourage a culture of sustainability on campus.
- Glean outdoor classroom management tricks and tips that we have developed over 20 years of teaching outside.
- Upon completion of the training and teaching your first waste-related lesson on your campus, teachers will receive a $150 stipend to support their outdoor-education program.
What Our Attendees Said
The instructors were super supportive as well and made me feel that no matter what my school had there is a way to make it work.
My child is more aware of the food we buy because of this curriculum.